Latest News Of Kashmir And Daily Newspaper

35 year old labour died While Repairing Wire line in Pattan

Yaseen Shabaz Malik

 Pattan:A 35 year old labour died of electrocution after coming in contact with live electric wire in Gundbal pattan area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Sunday evening.

An official confirmed the incident and identified the deceased as Showkat Ahmad Dar son of Tariq Ahmad Dar a resident of Soibugh budgam,he got electric shock while reappearing wireline on an electric pole in Gundbal.

However, he was rushed to nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead by the doctors.