- Wearing of Masks shall be mandatory in the district w.ef16-05-2020 for all persons moving out of their homes for any official or private purposes with valid Permits / Passes issued by the Competent Authority.
2 The concerned Tehsildars shall ensure compliance of these dircctions through deployment of field staff at all the prominent Public places within their respective jurisdictions and furnish daily report to Assistant Commissioner Revenue Kupwara.
- Exccitive Offcers of MCs shall conduct inspection within their respective jurisdictions and book defaulters and furnish daily report to Addl. Deputy Commissioner Kupwara.
- All BDOS shall ensure usage of masks in all works being undertaken by Rural Development & Panchayati Raj and fumish daily report to this office through Assistant Commissioner Development Kupwara
- The violators shall be charged penalty of Rs 100 for the first offence and Rs 500 for repeat offence by the concerned official deployed for the duty and the same shall be credited to the District Red Cross Society under proper receipt.
- The proceeds so collected by District Red Cross Society shall be dedicated for the management and upkeep of Quarantine and Covid Care Centres set up across the district. The entire exercise shall be personally monitered by the concerned Addl. Deputy Commissioners /SDMS within their jurisdictiens through field inspections on a routine basis and uploading photographs on the official WhatsApp group of District Administration .