Human Resources → HR Generalist – Delhi
- Responsible for handling entire employee life cycle from recruitment to onboarding till exit of employees.
- Responsible for sourcing profiles using job portal, employee referral and social media etc. as per job requirement and interviewing candidates telephonically.
- Scheduling Interviews: Arranging documents of shortlisted candidates, travel arrangement and hotel arraignment as per interview schedule.
- Maintain recruitment tracker.
- Facilitate on boarding of candidates including collecting their documents, maintaining their personnel file, facilitate them with all required resources
- Induction and Orientation of New joinees
- Responsible for employee confirmation/transfer/exit formalities etc.
- Come up innovative ideas on employees engagement program and execute them
- Manage different modules of online HR system including Attendance and Leave Module, ESS Module, PMS, Travel Module etc.
- Educate new employees about usage of HRIS system processes, and attending and resolving employees queries related to HRIS system.
- Responsible for Uniform Distribution Management and Diwali Gift Distribution
- Collecting employees’ information required from time to time
- Prepare MIS and reports for management.
- Good hands on experience in handing end-end recruitment and complete employee life cycle from joining till exit.
- Experience in using Naukri portal effectively
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Excellent Communication skill (Oral and Written)
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power-point
- Result Oriented Approach
- Team Player
About Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), a subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan, is India’s largest passenger car maker. India’s first Company to produce and sell more than a million cars in India in a year, Maruti Suzuki is credited with having ushered in the automobile revolution in the country.
To apply, Click on below link