Latest News Of Kashmir And Daily Newspaper

Residential house gutted in fire mishap in Kenyal Tarthpora

Peerzada Mumin

One residential house was damaged as it caught fire today in Kenyal village of Tarthpora . The damaged house is owned by Gh. Mohd Khan S/O Gh. Ahmed Khan .

The locals said that gas cylinder blast was the reason of fire. As per reports the house was severely damaged.

The fire and emergency services later took control over the fire and stopped it from spreading, no loss of life was reported.