As a User Growth Manager, you will be responsible to manage the digital portfolio for product sales (e.g., digital liabilities – SA/ CA/ FD) and channel metrics (e.g., registrations, transactions). An important part of the Digital Banking team, this individual will be responsible crafting and executing the customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategy. The individual will shape the “Digital Business” build and “Digital Transformation” agenda to increase the number of users/ customers across the channels and products.
Growth/ Digital Portfolio Management (Drive digital business, transactions, usage and engagement metrics across Channels and Products)
· Focus on Customer Acquisition, engagement and retention through a combination of channel enablement (new and existing), platform enablement and alliances/ partnerships (e.g., offers for customers)
· Portfolio movement: Track, measure and improve key product (e.g., sales) and channel metrics (e.g., registrations, transactions, attrition) and business metrics (e.g., cross-sell, up-sell, revenue and fee income)
· Performance Management: Ensure the Top Management is updated on the portfolio movement on a pre-defined cadence and participate in top management steering committees on digital banking
Drive marketing campaigns: Plan & design various D2C / internal campaigns for driving digital portfolio, and work with internal teams (e.g., Marketing, Communication, for implementation
Strategic partnerships: Identifying potential partnership opportunities and collaborating with them to provide exclusive offerings to Bank’s digital customers to drive usage and engagement
Innovations, Market Scan and Industry Recognition
· Continuously track digital innovations in Banking and Non-Banking (relevant) space and work out suitable strategies to roll out digital innovations for the Bank
· Ownership of improving Industry Recognition of Bank’s digital products and initiatives via Awards, Articles, Banking Events Participation, Seminars, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Data driven with effective analytical aptitude and experience
o Experience of managing digital portfolio for a Bank / NBFC/ Fintech or a Top tier e-commerce player
o Prior experience of executing D2C campaigns